Glenview Glass History
Glenview Glass and screen Inc. is a family-owned business established in 1990 by Donald R Hall.
Its location “Glenview” is a township in the unincorporated county of El Cajon.
The Hall family (Glenview Glass & Screen) has a very rich family lineage. The Halls go back five generations of doing business in El Cajon. The Hall family started doing business in 1897 when Wilson D. Hall established WD Hall CO. along with his wife Florence, (the Niece of Ulysses S Grant) and their two sons, Rex and Julian. The WD Hall Co. was the first lumber yard/fire house of El Cajon
After many years in business the Grandson of Wilson D. Hall, Rex Hall Jr. established Inland supply Co. (hardware store) in 1965. Keeping with its family traditions and values the Inland Supply Co. Operated successfully for over 20 years. The Hall Family decided to close the doors of Inland Supply Co. In 1990.
In 1991 Donald R Hall opened the Doors of Glenview Glass and Screen. Continuing with the rich family tradition Glenview glass & Screen has been in business for over 28 years, now owned by son Craig Hall and his family members. The Halls continue to give back to the city of El Cajon as Rick Hall is the acting President of the El Cajon Historical Society and gatekeeper of the Knox house. Please contact us for more information.